The Project Management Institute (PMI) Central Ohio Chapter is the innovative leader in the region for advancing project management and making individuals and organizations more successful. We are a responsive and collaborative center of excellence promoting ethics, quality, knowledge, skills, integrity and leadership.
Our 2018 Professional Development Day promises to be the largest and most exciting educational experience for the project management community. Attendees come to this conference to grow their knowledge, learn from other practitioners, and hear about products and services which support the project management profession and their career goals.
Join the largest gathering of business, project, program, and portfolio professionals. Professional development isn’t a one-time thing; it should be a continuous part of your project management career. Make it a priority to assess and improve your skill set, and you’ll increase your value to your organization and enhance your future career prospects.
- Make Connections: Network with over 900 like-minded professionals. Connect with experts and influencers in the industry.
- Be Inspired: Hear remarkable keynote speakers, selected not only for their expertise but for their passion and ability to inspire you towards excellence.
- Learn New Skills: Benefit from nearly 10 educational sessions and Open Space Technology. Learn about the tools and resources to assist in managing your projects and leading your teams
- Earn PDUs: Earn 6.5 professional development units (PDUs) to help maintain your certification
- Stay Current: Keep ahead of competition and stay relevant by learning the latest trends and best practices.
• 2 Keynotes • 15 Break-Out Sessions
• Sponsor Exhibition Hall
• Professional Networking with over 900 Participants
• Learn Industry Trends From Exhibitors
Registration will open for this once a year event in July. It is your opportunity to learn from other professionals in your community and engage with PMI Central Ohio staff. Questions or comments? Please contact the Chapter Administrator at email@example.com.
We wish to thank each of the Central Ohio Chapter Sponsors for their continued support of the organization and their recognition of the importance of project management in the Central Ohio area. To learn how your organization can become a Chapter Sponsor, please visit Become a Sponsor. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call For Speakers Now Open!
The PMI Central Ohio Chapter is looking for presenters for PDD 2018. The intent is to provide the chapter members and guests with opportunities to sharpen their project management skills, learn new concepts and ideas, interact with peers from various industries, and also earn PDU credits at an economical cost. If you are interested please fill out and submit the form below. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Pricing Schedule Coming Soon!!