Join us for Develop an Agile Mindset in your PMO - a Project Management Institute (PMI) Meetup hosted by JPMorgan Chase on Wednesday, October 25, in the South Café from 5:30 – 8:00 pm.
The meetup will feature a panel of internal and external leaders of Agile transformation who will discuss the role of an Agile PMO, sharing success stories and what they’ve learned on their journey.
What’s in it for you?
· Eligibility for 1.5 PDUs for the maintenance of PMI certification
· Insights into the roles of Program Managers and Project Managers in the Agile space, as well as recommended training and certifications
· Learning about PMI’s Central Ohio Chapter while networking with the broader Columbus PM community
Please note: There will be limited seating capacity at this event, so register now to attend!
JPMorgan Chase is always looking for great talent to join our growing team in the Columbus Ohio. If you would like to learn more, use the link provided below to upload your resume and create your profile.
5:30 - 6:00 pm: Registration and networking
6:00 - 7:15 pm: Panel: “Develop an Agile Mindset in your PMO”
7:15 - 8:00 pm: Networking
Refreshments will be served.
Location: 1111 Polaris Parkway, Columbus Ohio 43240 , South Café
Click Below To Download Map For Parking!!
Themes For PMI Panel
· Role of Program manager and Project Manager in Agile
· Success stories of PM in Agile space
· Recommended training / Certifications
· Dependency Management across towers/teams
· Demand Management