The Past President shall assist the President and The Board with the roles and responsibilities of this office include, but are not limited to, any or all of the following:
- Assist the President in liaison with PMI® as requested.
- Assist in preparation and conduct of any special projects, seminars or meetings in support of other Board members, or in liaison with any project manager appointed for a specific project the Chapter decides to undertake.
- Chair the Nominating Committee responsible for preparing the slate of Board members for the succeeding year.
- The Immediate-Past President shall have the VP, Strategic Planning and VP, Marketing & Public Relations; report to him/her and be responsible for supporting the President and the Board.
- Support a clean and timely transition to the position’s successor.