The Director, Member Metrics shall be responsible for Membership statistics and collection of demographic studies for chapter programs.
The roles and responsibilities of this office include, but are not limited to, any or all of the following:
- Advocate for membership issues
- Enrollment and retention
- Membership recognition
- Membership benefits tracking
- Networking programs
- Member information management: Compile and maintain a current listing of PMI members in the Chapter area of operations and solicit their affiliation with the local Chapter. This file will be updated as needed to maintain an accurate listing of past and active members, PMP status, Chapter Officers, etc. and disseminated to other officers requiring an official Chapter membership listing for official chapter business use only.
- Establish and maintain an active, documented membership and recruitment plan
- Partner with other Board members to identify member metrics opportunities
- Support new membership orientation to the chapter.
- Support New Member Welcome letters
- Support first time membership attendance at chapter events..
The Director level will be appointed by the Board, will provide for Leadership support as the Chapter grows and needs additional organizational support. This level will be responsible for developing and managing the budget for each area and the support of a clean and timely transition to the position’s successor applies to all Directors. The terms of office for the Directors as outlined in this document shall be two years in length with a limit of two (2) consecutive terms in any officer position, unless an exception is granted by a majority vote of the Board.