The Treasurer shall oversee the management of funds for duly authorized purposes of the PMI- Central Ohio Chapter. The roles and responsibilities of this office include, but are not limited to, any or all of the following:
- Develop and maintain an annual operating budget for the fiscal year
- Prepare monthly financial reports on the activities and financial status of the Chapter
- Prepare all tax and financial reports for the Chapter as required by the PMI Headquarters, local, state, and federal governments
- The Treasurer shall have the VP, Finance; report to him/her and be responsible for supporting the President and the Board.
- Support a clean and timely transition to the position’s successor.