The Secretary shall keep the records of all business meetings of the PMI- Central Ohio Chapter and meetings of the Board. Also, the Secretary shall focus on administrative or process/procedural functions of the PMI – Central Ohio Chapter. The roles and responsibilities of this office include, but are not limited to, any or all of the following:
- Assist the President in preparing the Annual Chapter Report and PMI Awards application for submission to PMI Headquarters.
- Keep records of all meetings and prepare/issue minutes of such meetings within ten (10) business days of the meeting to the meeting participants.
- Maintain written record of all resolutions and decisions by the Board.
- Maintain records such that they are available for inspection for a period of not less than three (3) years.
- Support a clean and timely transition of Chapter records to the position’s successor.
- Ensure custody of the original of this Constitution and of the By-Laws, and of the amendments thereto.
- The Secretary will also be responsible for administrative or process/procedural functions of the PMI-Central Ohio Chapter and will have the VP, Operations; Office Manager, and Office staff report to Him/Her.