The PMI Central Ohio Chapter works to create new programs and improve existing ones for the benefit of the chapter and the local community. The success of the chapter and our ability to provide high quality programs is only achievable with the help of our members who volunteer. It is through the dedication and commitment of individuals like you that we are, and will continue to be, successful. We are always looking for volunteers to join our team as the Chapter continues to grow and broaden its services to the member community. You can volunteer on the leadership team or on one of the committees.
Reasons To Volunteer
- Opportunity to effect change and to initiate improvements.
- Personal and professional growth gained by sharing talents and giving back to the chapter.
- Opportunity to work with tremendous talent from a variety of different organizations.
- Great social events (breakfast and dinner meetings, conferences, seminars, certification training, etc.)
- Knowledge that what I am doing will impact thousands of professional people and hundreds of organizations in Central Ohio for years to come.
- Earn PDUs.