Topic/Register: Creating a Culture of Innovation
Learning Objectives : Creating a Culture of Innovation:
This interactive presentation explores the many dynamics found in work environments and explores how to create into a culture of innovation. Project managers know the cultures they operate in will have a direct impact on their team’s productivity, retention rates, and overall success and failure on a project. Specific learning objectives include:
- Creating a culture of Innovation- Create a culture where you stay focused on one idea, judgment is suspended, bold ideas are embraced and you say “Yes And” in meetings.
- Developing a creative plan- Develop a creative plan that compliments your business plan
- Changed Mindsets- Change mindsets in your group by escaping the four walls of the “Mental Box:” Fear, perfection, judgment, and negativity
- Idea Generators- Generate new and original thoughts that add value to all organizations
- Problem Solvers- Create problem solvers on your team that look for solutions when presented problems
PDUs: c003 | 20170519
Speaker: Chad J. Willett- NSA/ SAG
Chad is an accomplished speaker, author and artist. He is a member of the prestigious National Speakers Association and the Screen Actors Guild. He is the author of “Smash the Box” and lived in trained in Los Angeles for 7 years working as a professional actor.
Register Early as pricing may vary later.